"Agile Project Management Newcomer"
...getting started with Scrum
Scrum will soon be introduced in your company and you don't know what to expect? You are looking for an initial certification in the field of agile project management and still see a need for action to improve your theoretical knowledge? In our module "Agile Project Management Newcomers" you receive all necessary basic information in a very short time.
What you can expect from the module "Agile Project Management Newcomer
You will gain an insight into the agile working world and get a basic understanding of the Scrum rules and regulations. This includes all necessary technical terms, procedures and events in the Scrum environment. In addition to intensive knowledge transfer, the aim of the seminar is to provide you with an ideal and time-saving opportunity to take the certification exam for the "Cert. Junior Agile Project Manager (IAPM)" of the International Association of Project Managers. The costs for the certification are already included in the course fee.
More than 20,000 participants in our seminars have already been successfully brought to their new challenges and are being quantified for the first time. Start your work in the agile project management with the participation in this module and acquire the necessary methodical equipment for your project success.
Content of the “Agile project management” module
Introduction to Agile
The Scrum Management Rules and Regulations
- Definition of Agility
- Traditional vs. agile project management
- The agile manifesto
- The magic triangle in the agile version
- Agile treasure
- The Scrum roles Product Owner, Development Team and Scrum Master
- Impediments and Technical Debt
- User Stories, Epics and Tasks
- Definition of Ready and Definition of Done
- The connection between story points, ideal work hours and velocity
- Quality, cost and schedule control
- Product Increment & acceptance criteria
- The Scrum artefacts: product back log, sprint back log, release-burndown chart and sprint burn-down chart.
- Iterations and release planning
- Meetings: Backlog Refinement, Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospective
The certification system of the IAPM International Association of Project Managers
- The certification to the Cert. Agile or Senior Agile Project Manager (IAPM)
Ottmann & Partner's methods
This module provides a fast and efficient introduction to agile project management methods. We take you through the project, step by step, from planning to successful implementation! Our trainers provide the theoretical input and ensure that you can transfer project management theory to your everyday work in projects. The course covers alternating workshops, presentations and discussions to maximise interaction and intensive exchange between the participants and trainer. It makes learning an interesting experience! Your course materials provide you with valuable assistance as a reference work in your everyday project work.