„Design Thinking “
… Product development – innovative and people-oriented.
To think like a designer – develop beautiful and functional things, that delight customers – who never thought about that? Unfortunately, exceedingly few people are in the lucky position to be creative in their work environment. There are too many rules, too few freedom and daily routine, which prevent innovative thinking and new ideas. But now we have the answer for this problem, directly from the Silicon Valley: Design Thinking – the ideal method.
What you can expect of the “Design Thinking” module
You learn, how to invent new ideas and convert them in feasible products, with the help of a permanent dialogue with users and customers. You will pass an entire creative process in a goal-oriented way. This open process will delight you. You will see how valuable it is to work with many different colleagues to develop the best possible solutions. You successfully combine design thinking methods with agile techniques and recognise the advantages of both approaches. You are an artist, a value creator and customer understanding person, all in one. You learn to create a free space in your own environment where you can find the best solutions.
The more than 20,000 project managers who have participated in our courses are already successful in their new functions after obtaining a first-rate qualification. Gain initial project management competence by taking part in this module and acquire the necessary methodical competence to manage successful projects.
Please note: This workshop is open to all, also without previous knowledge. As we need a minimum of eight participants, we cannot give an implementation guarantee. A reduction of the three-day workshop is not possible.
Content of the module „Design Thinking“
Get to know Design Thinking and its practical application
Introduction to the mentality of Design Thinking
- Design Thinking, buzzwords and new management approaches
- Embedding Design Thinking in the agile mindset and framework
Introduction to the Design Thinking process
- Setup phase (methods of project planning, team setup, DNA analysis)
- Problem definition (e.g. framing-reframing of a problem context, stretch goals)
- Need Finding (target group identification, focus group, persona concept)
- Idea generation (lateral thinking (e.g. brainstorming), head-restraint-method, idea cluster)
- Prototyping: (storytelling, role-playing)
- Testing: (Pecha Kucha, consumer clinics feedback)
How to implement Design Thinking
- Integration of Design Thinking into everyday working life (success factors and critical success factors)
- Similarities/differences to other agile methods (Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban, Lean Management etc.)
- Application transfer of the acquired knowledge into the daily work of the participants
- Innovative, economical and people-oriented product development from idea to implementation
Ottmann & Partner’s methods
This workshop provides a fast and efficient introduction to the topic of "Design Thinking". Our trainer provides the theoretical input. Interactivity plays a central role in this workshop - in addition to the impulse sessions of our trainer, the Design Thinking process is accompanied by numerous practices so that participants can directly apply and consolidate their acquired knowledge. This high degree of interaction promotes the intensive exchange between participants and trainer.
It makes learning an interesting experience! Your course materials provide you with valuable assistance as a reference work in your everyday project work.
Also feasible in a remote way
Please note that we can offer this training as remote training also.
Since some costs are omitted in the case of remote trainings (e.g. renting a seminar room), we grant you a discount of 180€ on the training, if you decide to take it remotly.
Just get in touch with us
to discuss the feasibility and scheduling - as usually depending on the number of participants - of the desired training.