Consultancy and coaching services from the best of the best.
The Ottmann & Partner consultancy portfolio
The range of consultancy services provided by Ottmann & Partner can be adapted to your project, your needs and your specific coaching requirements, whether you are a one-man business, an SME or an international corporation.
Our service portfolio doesn’t just include standard coaching and consultancy services for managers relating to soft skills such as employee and customer relationship management, effective team communication, constructive criticism and motivating behaviour.
We also advise our clients on when to use which project management methods and tools. Our support covers both theory and practice. In one-to-one courses we can provide a theoretical grounding, if required, and your on-site coach will be there to advise and support you throughout the entire project. You get useful tips and constructive, implementable suggestions for improvement in feedback meetings, and are able to evaluate and discuss project processes with the coach. We want to help you to become self-sufficient in a transparent, logical and structured process. We’ve done our job properly when you reach the stage of not requiring a consultant any more!
iPACT® the modular workshop concept
iPACT® stands for "internal Project Acceleration by Coaching and Teamwork". It is an innovative, modular workshop concept that is suitable for the project set-up phase, as well as the start-up and planning phases. The entire project team attends the workshop. Guided by experienced trainers and coaches, they quickly learn how to produce key work results that are important for the project team in the relevant phases of the project.
The iPACT® workshop is always individually geared to specific project team needs and requirements. It is designed around existing project work results and the work results to be delivered in the current or next project phase.
iPACT® workshops have proven to be particularly effective in the project set-up and start-up phases, when they are implemented as planning workshops with additional team building modules.
What are the advantages of the iPACT® workshop?
- Optimisation of project planning processes
- No additional burdens on the project team, who learn how to perform mandatory project activities faster
- Support for the entire project team and project management team
- Know-how sharing facilitated by experienced coaches
- Support in the introduction and establishment of a systematic project management concept in the organisation
- Pro-active use of project management tools and methods, i.e. learning by doing
- Enhancement of all participants' project management competencies
- The project team learns to identify the relationships between project planning and team activities
- Establishment of a project culture that allows and encourages open dialogue on risks and critical issues in early project phases
- Reliable and better project results
- Fast team cohesion, particularly in projects with team members in different geographic regions, plus definition of roles and responsibilities in a social environment
What does the workshop cover?
Traditional project management
Soft project management skills
- Project check
- Project file
- Project environment
- Project charter
- Steering committee and core team
- Communication (meetings, workshops, presentations)
- Phase model
- Work breakdown structure
- Work package
- Cost breakdown structure/ budget
- Process/time schedule
- Risk analysis
- Sub-project managers and work package owners
- Line, matrix and autonomous
- Project start-up
- Project review
- Project close-out
Agile project management
- Team building
- Working in the project team
- Conflict management
- Time management
- Personal success
- Stress management
- Customer order
- Project environment
- Product vision
- Product backlog
- Sprint burndown chart
- Release burndown chart
Overview of our consulting and project management services
Management- and Corporate Consulting
- Implementation of consultancy projects
- Establishment of management systems
- Project analysis and creation of statements of work
- Project planning and control
- Project documentation and assessment
Training and Coaching
- Project management assessments and audits
- Modular course units, workshops
- Preparatory courses for IAPM International Association of Project Managers certification